Stuff I swear by
My wife asked me today which sneaker I'd choose if I had to wear it for the rest of my life.
The answer was an easy one. I am a big fan of the New Balance 990v3. It's comfy, sturdy and in my opinion quite versatile for complementing different outfits.
This got me thinking about other stuff I'd generally swear by. Here's a small list:
- I've gone through 3 of them already. The first one had battery issues. The second one's earpieces fell into the sink while I was doing the dishes. The third one, while functional, is already showing signs of its microphone failing. However, it's one of those devices that I use so much on a daily basis that I couldn't contemplate how it would be without it.
- This shirt is incredible. It's made of a Cotton-Polyester blend which makes it very breathable and comfortable to wear during all seasons. I love the oversize look too and in my opinion it can be dressed up or dressed down based on your preferences.
- It tastes horrible and I've still not gotten used to the taste after months of taking it but it's still something I'd happily do everyday. The amount of benefits I've seen after taking it is amazing and it has also been one of the key factor in helping me lose 25kgs of body weight in 2022.
- My personal preference is the Breville Barista Express but any decent entry-level espresso machine is such a game changer if you're into coffee. I love my routine of making coffee for me and my wife every morning. We also really enjoy trying out different beans from our local roasters here in Hamburg.
- I usually dislike wearing any kind of fragrances since I am quite sensitive to smells and most fragrances I've tried to use in the past were never anything I'd want to stick to. Until I've come across Le Labo Fragrance's Santal 33. It's one of those fragrance that has a long-lasting smell but not overwhelmingly so. I've gotten so many compliments about it and thoroughly enjoy applying it daily.